West Virginia has a diverse climate due to its latitude and large variance in elevation. West Virginia has been as hot as 112 degrees, and as cold as -36 degrees, and experiences all arrays of severe weather, including tornadoes. Below are articles that dive into West Virginia’s unique climate. New articles will continue to be posted here, so check back for new information!
CLIMATE IN WEST VIRGINIA
- Tornadoes in West Virginia
- Severe Weather Statistics
- Does West Virginia Receive Less Snowfall than it Used to?
- The Snow Season in Central West Virginia
- Fall Fire Season Kicks off this Weekend in West Virginia
- Watches and Warnings: The Similarities and Differences